Work type: Permanent Full-time
SIDHCON SCEPL, established in 1992, is a leading construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout India, operations specialize in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a part of the SIDHCON Group, one of the India’s leading EPC contractors. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, SIDHCON SCEPL is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. The group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Orissa.
• Providing technical advice and support on the design, engineering and construction of mechanical systems
• Monitor & supervise of work progress and co-ordinate of various activities at construction site
• Coordinate with sub-contractors and clients ensuring technical and safety standards
• Ensure the installation works are executed on site to a high safety and quality standard
• Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ HVAC experience in facilities planning, installation and maintenance, preferably with main contractors or E&M contractors
• Professional qualification will be an advantage
• Detail oriented with strong safety awareness and problem solving skill
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Hindi
Interested candidates, please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary in your application. By submitting your personal data for recruitment purposes, the applicants have understood and agreed that the Company may retain such personal data up to a period of two years for the recruitment of any suitable position within the Company.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful for the applied post.
Advertised: 20 Mar 2018
Last date for Applications to reach us: 25 Apr 2018, 15:30 Hrs.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please be aware that, when large numbers of applications are received, this can occasionally cause a delay in processing. Therefore, it could be up to 3 weeks before you hear further about your application and your patience in this regard would be appreciated. All online applications will, however, receive an automated email to confirm receipt.